Integrated Helpdesk and RMA System for v4
Add a feature rich Helpdesk and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) system to your CubeCart v4 store.
We have created a Helpdesk which includes both a support/sales ticketing system and RMA system so store owners can provide an all round customer service package, giving customers extra confidence in purchasing from the store. It makes a difference when customers know they can contact you if they need to.
You can see it in action in our own store, here. Ask for a demo, you'll be amazed how effective it is!
Please note, the screenshots above are from the earlier versions. It now includes many more features.
Main features in version 2.3 of the Helpdesk include the following:
- Easily editable templates. Versions for each shipped skin are included as standard.
- Customer friendly ticketing and RMA system.
- The two systems can be independently enabled and disabled.
- Product Recall, the ability to auto-create RMAs for a product based on customer purchases.
- Product Message, the ability to auto-create customer Tickets based on the sale of particular products.
- Configurable email notifications for admin and customers.
- Integrates with our 'Integrated Blog / News System for v4', with blog links appearing in the Helpdesk customer emails.
- Canned auto-responses for Ticket and RMA replies.
- Customisable options for the reasons items being returned, and what the customer would like (refund, replacement etc).
- RMA can work with products purchased within the store and purchased externally.
- Multiple items from an order can be returned in an RMA request.
- The RMA system can be completely hidden to customers until Admin has created an RMA for the customer. There are many configuration options available.
- Automated Ticket and RMA status logging of all updates to track progress.
- Optional printable RMA Returns slip for customer returning items to the seller, and for admin sending items to the customer.
- Optional courier tracking link when RMAs have been dispatched.
- Admin 'dashboard' page allowing easy management and tracking of customer tickets and RMAs.
- Create RMAs and Tickets for customers from within Admin.
- Quick registration allowing customers to register with only minimal essential information. Includes the option for auto generated passwords further reducing information the potential customer needs to fill in at registration time. There is a system to catch customers with missing addresses prior to viewing the cart.
- Product page "Ask a question about this product" feature.
- Customisable Admin User account assignments to Helpdesk Departments for staff management.
- Licensed to the CubeCart installation path.
- Ticket maintenance, to auto close open tickets over a certain number of days enabled per status set.
- The addition of an issues page, to list tickets and RMAs which may have missing related records. Tickets and RMAs are not deleted if customers and orders are deleted.
- Ticket attachments for admin and users, with admin side attachment management.
- Instructions included on using an independent global template for the Helpdesk pages, if required.
- Store notifications for ticket and RMA updates awaiting customer response.
- New toolbar bringing easy access to many useful areas of the store and Helpdesk.
- Related RMAs, Tickets and Orders for easier tracking.
- Product, Customer and Order profile pages.
- Private customer notes.
- And much much more...
Installation: The Helpdesk can take up to an hour to install depending on expertise. Ensure the Helpdesk is installed correctly, include our installation service in your order.
Customisation: The templates and styling are designed to work with the v4 shipped skins without the need for further styling. Customising the Helpdesk to work seemlessly with a customised skin can take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour depending on the level of customisation. Consider asking for a quote to customise the Helpdesk templates to work with your store skin, please contact us via our helpdesk for more information and a quote.
Store URL: Enter the URL as it appears in your global.inc.php file. This URL is used for licencing.
Updates & Support: This Helpdesk mod is going through steady growth with new ideas and concepts. Future updates will add increasing functionality and bug fixes keeping your CubeCart store ahead of the competition. We provide 'issue' support over the duration you subscribe to 'Mod Updates'. Any issues, bugs and feature requests you report to us will be included in the next minor or major release. Selecting a 'Mod Updates' period means you will have access to new releases for the period you have selected, note installation is not included. Subscribing to a update period supports future development.
Update period expired and want the latest update? select the 'Mode' product option, and select 'Updates Only (No License File)' from the list. Remember to select your preferred 'Mod Updates' period to ensure you can continue receiving updates.
Note: Does not include email piping. Customer ticket replies must be done via the store pages.
We have a wide variety of stores using our helpdesk, including large stores turning over hundreds of tickets and RMAs per week.
Requires Ioncube Loaders to be installed, check with your hosting for compatibility before purchasing. Developed for CubeCart v4.3.8 and later, however it will work with older versions. Include our installation service in your order for a no risk purchase.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT compatible with CubeCart v3 or v5.