Now even better...
"I wouldn't have thought the helpdesk and RMA system (can't call it a modification, this is now an add-on system in it's own right and grossly under-valued in terms of it's price!)... but Rob's added more and more features to it in it's latest release, including the ability to recall a product. Imagine having a problem with one of your products and having to search through your own records to effect a recall?! This system can now do it all! It can find the sale of a certain product to every customer that bought it and send messages to them to send it back for a refund, etc. Not a nice situation for any store owner to have, but imagine the chaos of organising an event like that? It also allows tartgeted marketing to customers who have bought a certain product too, so you can contact them and sell them something else to go with their original purchase... It just gets better and better, every store should have this helpdesk facility! Dave, www.bits4vits.co.uk"
By Dave Jones
Frequently Asked Questions
For product: Integrated Helpdesk and RMA System for v4
Mod Installation Service
- What are the benefits of paying for installation?
- Does a customer have to register in the store before using the Helpdesk?
- Can the Helpdesk be run without the RMA part?
- Does it support email piping?
Helpdesk RMA Functionality
- Can orders be restricted as to whether an RMA is available?
- Can a customer return items via the RMA system if they have not purchased it in the store?
- Can the RMA provide courier tracking information to the customer?
- Does the RMA system provide a printout for customers returning goods?
- Can I have just the RMA feature without the Ticketing system?
- Can I create lots of RMAs at once?
- I've just bought a mod/skin, where is my download link?
- It's a week day, and I've still not received the download link?
- How do I get the latest version of the mod/skin I have?
- How do I get the update if my update period has expired?
- Can we use purchased mods and skins on more than one site?
- Can I get a refund?
Known Errors with Solutions
- Receiving blank emails from the mod?
- I've uploaded the files, and get an 'Unknown on line 0' error?
- You've uploaded the mod files and you just get a blank page?
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart: